David Jorba Joins TVU Networks as European Managing Director
BARCELONA – TVU Networks, the global technology and innovation leader in live IP video solutions, today announces that 20+ year broadcast industry veteran David Jorba has joined the company as Executive Vice President, Managing Director of Europe. In his new role, David will lead TVU’s European operations from its regional base in Barcelona and provide a local presence in all major European markets.
With a demonstrated history of success as a business development and operations executive, Jorba previously held a variety of senior positions during 16 years at Vizrt, a broadcast and digital media content solutions company. He most recently was the President and Managing Director at Vizrt Americas. Jorba has also recently served as a board advisor to Barcelona-based digital marketing agency TMT Factory, as well as to New York’s interactive data applications and visual branding Polygon Labs.
Additionally, as part of its enhanced support for the European region, on April 2nd TVU is expanding its regional headquarters and moving to the heart of Barcelona’s innovation district, known as 22@Barcelona. Tripling its office space has enabled TVU to build and launch a new logistics platform to better support broadcaster live coverage requests and grow its team of broadcast engineering experts that are focused on helping clients transition their media workflows to IP.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 195 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 113 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 106 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 48 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020