Casbaa OTT Conference 2018 covers rising OTT trends and issues
SINGAPORE – Opening the Casbaa OTT Conference on 21 March, Radha Rahman, Marketing Director, Asia, for Brightcove set the tone for the day from the start as she told delegates “The end game is to win the viewer over and over again. Consumers now have more choice so services need to be different. Viewers are more savvy and viewing habits have changed to include binge watching and increased mobile consumption”.
Topics covering trends in viewership, OTT content strategies, OTT security issues, distribution channels, regulatory practices, business models (both old & new), OTT content measurement, consumer payment options, success factors, and “big data” were also discussed at the full-day OTT Conference; part of the annual two-day OTT Summit.
The conference was designed to take a look at OTT content, business models, regulation and the latest tech. Delegates heard industry experts deliver opinions on issues pertinent to the industry and on how broadcasters, OTT players and telcos are shaping the future of TV.
- ‘The Rookie’ starring Nathan Fillion is coming to AXN Asia starting 23 February 108 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- Viu to showcase 11 new Korean dramas in February and March 90 views | posted on February 19, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020