Watch the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 on multiple platforms
In addition to the 355 full replays covering every event, fans can also check out “PyeongChang 2018 Rewind” for all of the individual gold medal performances, highlights packages from each day and “Moments to Remember” covering the biggest stories and trends from PyeongChang.
The Olympic Channel launched as a worldwide digital platform following the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games Rio 2016, and currently features more than 10,000 pieces of video content representing all Olympic sport disciplines and 206 countries, 35 original series, partnerships with 63 international sport federations and organizations, and is available in 11 languages.
Additionally, through collaborations with the IOC’s rights-holding broadcast partners and National Olympic Committees, the Olympic Channel is developing localised versions leading to more personalised experiences for Olympic fans around the world. Partnerships underway include NBCUniversal and the United States Olympic Committee in the U.S., Eurosport in Europe and beIN Sports in Middle East and North Africa.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,308 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 87 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 84 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020