VR Educate is DUCOgen’s distributor in South Korea
VR Educate (VRE) announced at Filmart 2018 that DUCOgen has signed with VR Educate (VRE) as their exclusive distributor in South Korea. DUCOgen is the forerunner of bringing their “Learning by Doing” Philosophy and is the professional to implement the new technology and VR content to education.
VRE was incorporated in April 2016 and provides quality VR hardware, software, content and services to Asia students including Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand and expanding to China, Japan and now with DUCOgen as their South Korea distributor.
- Australia’s Nine Network, Taiwan’s Chunghwa Telecom set to broadcast Sonar’s eSports sci-fi series – ‘Interface’ 283 views | posted on October 16, 2020
- Los Angeles-based Organic Media Group, Taipei’s Creative Century Entertainment delivers two new series 175 views | posted on October 14, 2020
- Yellow, Black and White to premiere ‘Sherlock: The Russian Chronicles’ at MIPCOM 2020 70 views | posted on October 15, 2020
- Euronews launches on Singapore operator StarHub 60 views | posted on October 15, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020