ViuTV purchases 100 hours of All3media International content for Hong Kong
Leading independent distributor all3media international announced that it has sold more than 100 hours of diverse factual content to Hong Kong’s ViuTV,
The deal will see a package of culinary, health & lifestyle and crime programming launching on ViuTVsix throughout 2018. This includes the Studio Ramsay titles Culinary Genius (20 x 1-hour, for ITV), a dynamic, fast-paced blend of traditional cooking format and Japanese style gameshow; bold food variety show The F Word USA (11 x 1-hour, for Fox); and Secret Chef (4 x 1-hour, for ITV), which sees hopeless cooks trained by professional chefs unbeknownst to their friends and family. Rounding out the culinary acquisitions is Worst Bakers in America, following twelve unteachable home bakers as they are drafted into the world’s most intense baking boot camp (6 x 1-hour, Optomen Television for Food Network USA).
Gordon Ramsay also features in another ViuTV acquisition: Gordon Ramsay on Cocaine. Also from Studio Ramsay for ITV, this two-part special sees him strip away the veneer of cocaine’s glamorous image to expose a trail of criminality, cruelty and death, stretching from South and Central America to the UK. Eleven episodes of South Pacific Pictures’ Forensics (for Prime, New Zealand), have been chosen from all3media international’s crime and investigation catalogue, following the real life crime scene investigators who use science as a secret weapon, alongside two-part special Murder on the Internet, from Spun Gold TV for Channel 5, and The Innocence Network (4 x 1-hour), from Pernel Media for 13e Rue, France.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 42 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020