Singtel values diversity in all aspects. This is especially important given the global and diverse nature of the Group’s business as well as the fast-changing digital economy. Women represent 39% off our staff across the Group and also make up a third of our top management and Board positions. As a group, Singtel employs more than 25,000 employees comprising of over 85 different nationalities. Its workforce is diverse in skill sets and talent from engineering in the telecoms space to new digital business such as cyber security and data analytics.
Established in 2003, the HRM Awards is an annual event that recognises the important achievements in the HR industry. Finalists for the HRM Awards are selected by a panel of judges from the industry and academia.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 47 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020