SINGAPORE – Singtel bagged the most number of awards at the recent HRM 2018 Awards which celebrates and promotes exceptional HR practices and professionals. The Group won in four categories: SIM Award for Best Talent Management Practices for companies with more than 500 staff, Best Leadership Development, Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategies, and Outstanding Contribution to HR which was awarded to Ms Aileen Tan, Singtel’s Group Chief Human Resources Officer.
The SIM Award for Best Talent Management Practices, Best Leadership Development and Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategies awards recognise Singtel’s human resource strategies and commitment to advance HR practices in these areas. Ms Tan’s Outstanding Contribution to HR award recognises her achievements at Singtel and her work as head of the taskforce to develop the National HR Professional Certification framework, a government initiative launched in 2017 to establish Singapore’s standard for HR professionals.
Singtel invests heavily in staff training each year. In calendar year 2017, the Group spent S$30 million on staff development and clocked in 665,000 training hours in Singapore and Australia. Singtel identifies and nurtures emerging talent through scholarships, and hones the leadership skills of the Group’s business leaders. These initiatives aim to accelerate the growth of a strong regional talent pool as the Group presses on with its digital transformation journey.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 46 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020