SINGAPORE – Singtel bagged the most number of awards at the recent HRM 2018 Awards which celebrates and promotes exceptional HR practices and professionals. The Group won in four categories: SIM Award for Best Talent Management Practices for companies with more than 500 staff, Best Leadership Development, Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategies, and Outstanding Contribution to HR which was awarded to Ms Aileen Tan, Singtel’s Group Chief Human Resources Officer.
The SIM Award for Best Talent Management Practices, Best Leadership Development and Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategies awards recognise Singtel’s human resource strategies and commitment to advance HR practices in these areas. Ms Tan’s Outstanding Contribution to HR award recognises her achievements at Singtel and her work as head of the taskforce to develop the National HR Professional Certification framework, a government initiative launched in 2017 to establish Singapore’s standard for HR professionals.
Singtel invests heavily in staff training each year. In calendar year 2017, the Group spent S$30 million on staff development and clocked in 665,000 training hours in Singapore and Australia. Singtel identifies and nurtures emerging talent through scholarships, and hones the leadership skills of the Group’s business leaders. These initiatives aim to accelerate the growth of a strong regional talent pool as the Group presses on with its digital transformation journey.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,415 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 66 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020