Inmarsat’s SB-S flight deck connectivity solution wins award
Inmarsat, the world’s leading provider of global mobile satellite communications, has received a major international accolade for its next-generation SB-S flight deck connectivity solution at the 2018 Jane’s ATC Awards.
An independent judging panel, including representatives from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Eurocontrol and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), voted SB-S as winner in the Technology category, which recognises significant industry contributions by equipment and systems suppliers.
SB-S offers the world’s first and only global, high-speed, secure connectivity solution for the flight deck, enabling flexible communications in real-time to improve operational efficiency and enhance safety. It combines cutting-edge satellite technology with secure IP broadband connectivity to deliver incomparable protected data capacity to the cockpit.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 95 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 77 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 63 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Sky TV’s entertainment streaming service, Neon, introduces a revamped platform powered by Evergent 41 views | posted on December 1, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020