Inmarsat’s SB-S flight deck connectivity solution wins award
Inmarsat, the world’s leading provider of global mobile satellite communications, has received a major international accolade for its next-generation SB-S flight deck connectivity solution at the 2018 Jane’s ATC Awards.
An independent judging panel, including representatives from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Eurocontrol and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), voted SB-S as winner in the Technology category, which recognises significant industry contributions by equipment and systems suppliers.
SB-S offers the world’s first and only global, high-speed, secure connectivity solution for the flight deck, enabling flexible communications in real-time to improve operational efficiency and enhance safety. It combines cutting-edge satellite technology with secure IP broadband connectivity to deliver incomparable protected data capacity to the cockpit.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 66 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- MIP Cancun Online+ and All3media International announce judges for second ‘Formats Pitch Competition’ 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020