LONDON – Now sold to 100 territories in total, FremantleMedia International announces a multitude of new global deals for Hard Sun. Produced by Euston Films, the gripping pre-apocalyptic drama from the creator of Luther, Neil Cross, has been taken by MNET (Pan-Africa), Canal+ (French-speaking Africa, Poland), VRT (Belgium), Movies Best (Cyprus), DR (Denmark), Kino Polska (Central Eastern Europe, Russia) HBO Europe (Scandinavia, Spain, Eastern Europe) YLE (Finland), COSMOTE (Greece), Telecom Italia (Italy), Manoto TV (Iran), BluTV (Turkey), Alibaba (China) and Bravo (Canada).
Hard Sun stars Jim Sturgess (One Day, The Way Back) and Agyness Deyn (Sunset Song) as detectives Charlie Hicks and Elaine Renko, who, while investigating a murder in the inner city, stumble upon proof that the world faces certain destruction – in five years.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020