Escapade secures worldwide rights to 600 Bottles Of Wine
SYDNEY – Escapade Media has secured worldwide rights to the brand-new comedy series 600 Bottles of Wine 8 x 9’ HD, which is based on a blog about the world of dating and this allowed the producer to “identify the behaviors demonstrated by female interaction in digital and social media communities”.
A recently single woman navigates new relationship territory where meaning is ambiguous and expectation is ambitious. 600 Bottles of Wine looks at the anti-relationship, what dating is really like in an era where no one really says what they mean or what they want.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 115 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Netflix picks up Philippine adaptation of ‘Descendants of the Sun’ aired on GMA Network 63 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- BBC Studios, Bilibili sign new content sales and production agreement to bring the best of BBC to China 44 views | posted on October 19, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 43 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020