Cyber Group Studios appoints Wildbrain to improve global digital strategy
PARIS – Paris-based producer and distributor Cyber Group Studios has appointed YouTube kids’ specialist WildBrain to enhance and develop its YouTube channels and digital presence worldwide. After opening new offices in Los Angeles (USA) and Tourcoing (Haut-de-France) and signing a new financial partnership with L-GAM, the French producer and distributor Cyber Group Studios plans to dramatically ramp up their digital strategy by working with online video specialists, WildBrain.
WildBrain, a leading digital kids’ network & studio, will use its cutting-edge technology and data-rich analytics to manage Cyber Group Studios’ YouTube channels worldwide and extend their international exposure on digital platforms by providing audience development expertise. WildBrain will also focus on growing Cyber Group’s channels in more than 150 countries across multiple languages. WildBrain’s experienced team will handle YouTube channel and rights management for Cyber Group Studios’ key brands — including the Emmy Kids Awards-nominated series “Zou” and TV France International Export Prize-nominated series “Zorro The Chronicles” — and grow the digital presence of all other series in Cyber Group Studios’ catalogue, along with upcoming series in development.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 58 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 51 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 43 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020