Spackman Entertainment Group announces plans for ‘K Coins’
The Proposed ICO is still at a preliminary stage of discussions with various parties and the entry of any definitive agreement(s) will be subject to, inter alia, completion of the Company’s due diligence exercise, receipt of approval from the shareholders of the Company if necessary, all other necessary approvals and consents from the relevant parties and regulators. The Company will seek professional advice from qualified legal practitioners to ensure that the Proposed ICO is in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in Singapore, including legislation for combating money laundering and terrorism financing.
The Company will update its shareholders as and when there are any material developments and/or upon execution of definitive agreements in relation to the Proposed ICO.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 216 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 90 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 76 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 48 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020