Keshet International announces co-production with De Mensen
Keshet International (KI) announces that it is developing a drama co-production, Diamonds with leading Belgian producer, De Mensen. This Flemish, English and French speaking project focuses on an ultra-orthodox Jewish family who work in the Diamond industry.
Based on an idea from De Mensen’s Jan Theys, who will be producing the series, Diamonds will be written by Israeli writers Rotem Shamir (Fauda, Hostages, 300) and Yuval Yefet (Stardrive7, Last of You) who are working in association with Belgian writer Paul Piedfort (Aspe, The Hell of Tangiers, The Rodenburgs, Professor T).
Diamonds is largely set in Belgium and follows the story of the Wagner family. When their youngest son commits suicide his long-estranged brother, Noah, who has abandoned the orthodox life, returns from America shrouded in mysterious intentions.
He soon learns that his supposedly successful family is in fact on the brink of collapse. A devastatingly shady deal and has been made in a last-ditch fight for survival. When confronted with this Noah decides to take charge and fix things his own way. As a result, he is forced to dig deep into the dark criminal underbelly of the diamond trade.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 11k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020