Eurovision Media Services extend partnership with Eutelsat
PARIS – Eurovision Media Services, the business arm of the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) and Eutelsat (Euronext Paris: ETL) announced the renewal and expansion of their partnership for capacity in Ku-band via a number of contracts on the EUTELSAT 10A satellite.
These multi-year, multi transponder contracts will further expand the infrastructure used by Eurovision Media Services across the Eutelsat fleet to support the live transmission of major news and sporting events, including major football leagues and tournaments, to audiences in Europe and beyond.
Graham Warren, Chief Operating Officer of Eurovision Media Services, commented: “This strengthened partnership with Eutelsat supports our mission to provide the highest standard of production and contribution services to our Members and clients established at Eutelsat’s 10° East orbital position.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 37 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 29 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 26 views | posted on September 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020