Endemol Shine Group appoints James Ward as Deputy General Counsel
AMSTERDAM – Global content creator, producer and distributor Endemol Shine Group has strengthened its Senior Legal team with the appointment of James Ward to the newly-created role of Deputy General Counsel.
Ward joins from 21st Century Fox, where since 2013 he has served as Deputy General Counsel for Europe and Asia working across corporate development, legal affairs and Mergers and Acquisition in European, Middle East and Asian media sectors.
Based at the Group’s Amsterdam headquarters, and reporting to General Counsel Emma Moloney, Ward will oversee the existing team of Senior Counsels from April.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 57 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020