‘Youn’s Kitchen 2’ hits new record in tvN Variety show history
SEOUL, KOREA – CJ E&M’s cooking reality TV show, “Youn’s Kitchen 2” sets new record for highest ratings in its flagship channel tvN’s variety show history, with an average viewership rate of 14.8%, and a peak of 18.2%.
Just two episodes into the season, the show also maintained first place in its timeslot across all channels, including public broadcast networks, for the second week in a row.
Following in the footsteps of the successful season 1, ‘Youn’s Kitchen 2’ returns with its star producer Na Young Suck, best known for his hit TV series including ‘Grandpas over Flowers,’ and ‘Three Meals a Day.’ The reality show features its original cast, Youn Yuh-Jung, Lee Seo-Jin and Jung Yoomi and the newcomer rising star Park Seo-Jun and follows the episodes that unveil as the four attempt to run a Korean restaurant in the small town of Garachico on Tenerife, the largest of Spain’s Canary Islands.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021