Propagate receives significant investment from The Raine Group
With the success of their hit show “Lore,” produced in partnership with Gale Anne Hurd’s Valhalla Entertainment for Amazon Prime, Propagate has also acquired two other hit podcasts, “Up and Vanished” which is in development at Oxygen, and “Sword and Scale” which has been picked up by a streaming service. In the coming year, Propagate plans to make a bigger play in this emerging medium, launching a podcast studio to develop and produce original podcasts.
2018 will also bring Propagate’s first straight to series scripted order, “Blood & Treasure,” for CBS.
With their investment Raine joins A+E Networks as the principal investors in Propagate. The Raine investment was negotiated by Scott Smith, Megan Woodford, Norman Greenberg and Ansgar Simon from Covington & Burling and Ziffren Brittenham for Propagate; by Mike Meyers, Ken Siegel and Bennett Reed from Reed Smith and Resham Ramchandani from A+E Networks’ Legal Department on behalf of A+E Networks; and for Raine by Stephen Amdur from Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman and Glen Mastroberte from Latham & Watkins.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 50 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 37 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 35 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020