Eccho Rights announce 6 International sales for Cennet
Eccho Rights can announce the first 6 international sales for the new Sürec Film series Cennet (Cennet’in Gözyaşları) with international interest in the series intensifying since its launch at last month’s Mipcom.
The Turkish Drama series that tells of a young woman’s struggle to reconnect with her biological mother after years of estrangement, has now been picked up in Bulgaria (BTV), Romania (Happy Channel), Lithuania and Latvia (SIA), Kosovo (Koha TV) and Georgia (Rustavi 2).
Negotiations continue in several territories across Europe, Latin America and Asia, with very positive feedback from international buyers at Mip Cancun in November and last week’s ATF in Singapore.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 154 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 51 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 44 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020