Eccho Rights announce 6 International sales for Cennet
Eccho Rights can announce the first 6 international sales for the new Sürec Film series Cennet (Cennet’in Gözyaşları) with international interest in the series intensifying since its launch at last month’s Mipcom.
The Turkish Drama series that tells of a young woman’s struggle to reconnect with her biological mother after years of estrangement, has now been picked up in Bulgaria (BTV), Romania (Happy Channel), Lithuania and Latvia (SIA), Kosovo (Koha TV) and Georgia (Rustavi 2).
Negotiations continue in several territories across Europe, Latin America and Asia, with very positive feedback from international buyers at Mip Cancun in November and last week’s ATF in Singapore.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,286 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 84 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 83 views | posted on July 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020