Eccho Rights announce 6 International sales for Cennet
Eccho Rights can announce the first 6 international sales for the new Sürec Film series Cennet (Cennet’in Gözyaşları) with international interest in the series intensifying since its launch at last month’s Mipcom.
The Turkish Drama series that tells of a young woman’s struggle to reconnect with her biological mother after years of estrangement, has now been picked up in Bulgaria (BTV), Romania (Happy Channel), Lithuania and Latvia (SIA), Kosovo (Koha TV) and Georgia (Rustavi 2).
Negotiations continue in several territories across Europe, Latin America and Asia, with very positive feedback from international buyers at Mip Cancun in November and last week’s ATF in Singapore.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021