Madrid – Beyond the glamour of the Olympic stage, many world-class athletes work around-the-clock to fund their Olympic dream. Day Jobs presented by Bridgestone, invites viewers beyond the field of play and into the personal lives of 15 athletes as they balance work, home and sport in pursuit of their Olympic dream. The new original series premieres Monday, 27 November on the Olympic Channel global digital platform, and is available on its mobile apps.
Day Jobs focuses on the varied and unexpected ways athletes work in order to fulfil their passion for sport, and was produced exclusively for the Olympic Channel by leading sports marketing agency Lagardère Sports.
Told in the first person, the athletes featured in Day Jobs share how they spend their day while reflecting on their Olympic experiences, failures and successes, and how they manage it all.
In the premiere episode, Olympic Bronze Medallist and U.S. Army officer Chris Fogt uses his skills learned on the battlefield to train for the U.S. Bobsleigh Team all while overseeing a battalion of 100 and a growing family.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020