28th Singapore International Film Festival presents Oh Lucy
Singapore – Cast of the upcoming Deadpool 2 Shioli Kutsuna made her first red carpet appearance in Singapore at the 28th Singapore International Film Festival (SGIFF), together with Japanese director Atsuko Hirayanagi and fellow cast member Shinobu Terajima for their light-hearted dramedy Oh Lucy!.
One of three Special Presentation Films of the 28th SGIFF, Oh Lucy!, which was screened at the Marina Bay Sands Grand Theatre, puts the spotlight on the life of a lonely single, middle-aged office worker, Setsuko (played by Shinobu Terajima). A twist of fate leads her to attend an English lesson taught with unconventional methods by John (played by Hartnett), before going on a cross-continent adventure with a new name, Lucy, and a changed outlook in life. The film is the debut feature and an expansion of a critically-acclaimed 2014 short of the same title by Hirayanagi.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 74 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 58 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020