Red Arrow International’s Danni Lowinski heads to America
Munich – Red Arrow International has inked a deal with 20th Century Fox Television and Intrigue Entertainment, for them to pick up the US remake rights of hit German scripted comedy drama Danni Lowinski. NBC is funding script development on the show.
“Danni Lowinski” follows a former hairdresser turned law graduate who is whip-smart, mouthy and undeniably herself. But when she’s rejected by every straight-laced traditional law firm in Milwaukee, she decides to change the world from her mall-kiosk law practice, one dollar-a-minute case at a time.
The successful original 65 x 1 hour series was created by Marc Terjung and produced by Markus Brunnemann and UFA FICTION for SAT.1 in Germany. It starred multi-award winning actress Annette Frier as Danni, and proved a long-running ratings success for SAT.1.
The deal with Intrigue Entertainment and 20th Century Fox Television was concluded by Red Arrow International’s VP Sales & Acquisitions for North America, Shirley Bowers.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021