Mediacorp Audio Post collaborates with Zhe Jiang ZHHY Studios Co Ltd
Singapore – Mediacorp Audio Post has clinched a deal with Zhe Jiang ZHHY Studios Co Ltd to produce the sound effect design and Auro3D mixing for Lanling The God of War, a 3D animation movie due for release in early 2019.
Lanling, The God of War is a RMB200 million production helmed by renowned Chinese director Chen Kai. The movie draws its story from the soul-stirring legend of Lanling, King of the Northern Qi Dynasty and his poignant love story with Princess Yoo Tong of the Northern Zhou Dynasty. The movie promises magnificent landscape as well as real-life war scenes. A first in China, the movie will be using virtual shooting and pure CG effects technology to create life-like characters in the movie.
Since 1979, Mediacorp Audio Post has been producing music and sound effects for local television, moving on to sound-mixing services for the local and regional film industries in the 1980s. This is the first time that it is undertaking the sound effect design and Auro3D mixing for a full animation movie.
Mo Ju Li, Music & Sound Effect Director of Audio Post, Mediacorp, said “Lanling The God of War’s director Chen Kai was looking for a partner in sound effect post production and 3D immersive sound for his movie. He chose Mediacorp Audio Post for our experience, expertise and advanced in-house facilities. Mediacorp houses six mixing studios and in May this year launched the first Auro3D and Auromax Movie-mixing studio in Southeast Asia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 74 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020