London and Los Angeles – The Ink Factory, the company which produced and financed the multi-award-winning television adaptation of John le Carré’s The Night Manager, has closed a second round of equity financing, alongside an equity co-investment partnership and a senior debt facility.
This deal will significantly enlarge the company’s geographic reach, access to creative assets, development capacity and production capability. In aggregate, the financing delivers a total of over $180 million in funding capacity for the development and production of film and television projects, as well as enabling The Ink Factory to further expand its intellectual property acquisition activities and accelerating the expansion of the company’s operations in the digital arena and elsewhere from its headquarters in London and Los Angeles.
The equity providers include The Ink Factory’s first round investors, all of whom participated in the new financing, as well as new investor 127 Wall Productions.
The equity co-investment facility is provided by 127 Wall Productions, who will invest alongside The Ink Factory in all the company’s film and television productions.
The senior debt arrangement is led by Natixis Coficiné. Under the framework agreement between the companies, Coficiné will provide cash flow for Ink Factory productions, expanding on the facilities put in place for The Night Manager, for which Coficiné was the senior loan provider.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 52 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 31 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020