London and Los Angeles – The Ink Factory, the company which produced and financed the multi-award-winning television adaptation of John le Carré’s The Night Manager, has closed a second round of equity financing, alongside an equity co-investment partnership and a senior debt facility.
This deal will significantly enlarge the company’s geographic reach, access to creative assets, development capacity and production capability. In aggregate, the financing delivers a total of over $180 million in funding capacity for the development and production of film and television projects, as well as enabling The Ink Factory to further expand its intellectual property acquisition activities and accelerating the expansion of the company’s operations in the digital arena and elsewhere from its headquarters in London and Los Angeles.
The equity providers include The Ink Factory’s first round investors, all of whom participated in the new financing, as well as new investor 127 Wall Productions.
The equity co-investment facility is provided by 127 Wall Productions, who will invest alongside The Ink Factory in all the company’s film and television productions.
The senior debt arrangement is led by Natixis Coficiné. Under the framework agreement between the companies, Coficiné will provide cash flow for Ink Factory productions, expanding on the facilities put in place for The Night Manager, for which Coficiné was the senior loan provider.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020