On the back of its most successful MIPCOM to date, distribution agent and production finance broker, Silverlining, has secured a number of sales and pre-sales for UK independent producers Brinkworth Films and Knickerbockerglory.
Secret Life of the Long-Haul Flight (1×60’) from Brinkworth Films has sold to M6 France, N24 Germany, Prime New Zealand and RTL Netherlands. The special achieved 1.7m viewers, which is 57% up on slot for Channel 5 earlier this year.
Also from Brinkworth Films, and new to MIPCOM, is Wanted for Arrest (3×60’) which follows the extraordinary police tactical unit that tracks down and captures criminals on the run.
Season 4 of Knickerbockerglory’s long-running fixed-rig series GPs: Behind Closed Doors, has been picked up by Nat Geo People and will air as ‘The Practice’ across German-speaking Europe, Denmark, Poland, Romania, Italy, Greece and Turkey. The hit format also airs on Lifestyle You in Australia, Discovery in the Nordics and Benelux and also RTE in Ireland.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.2k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 68 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 53 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 43 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020