TiVo Corporation collaborates with Sharp Corporation
Tokyo— TiVo Corporation , a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, announced that Sharp Corporation has selected TiVo’s G-Guide HTML to power Sharp’s AQUOS Smart TVs. With this implementation, Sharp users in Japan can enjoy the industry’s most advanced programing guide for Smart TVs.
Sharp’s AQUOS TVs will feature TiVo’s G-Guide HTML as its primary Interactive Program Guide, enabling advanced search with a browser-based, streamlined graphical interface and design, delivering a vivid entertainment experience for the modern consumer.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 48 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020