Mai Aboelfadle will operate sales within Asia and the Middle East; a new role at Reel One which presents an exciting expansion of Reel One’s global reach. Fluent in Japanese and Arabic, she joins Reel One from Warner Brothers.
Based out of the London office, both Anna and Mai will report to the recently promoted Louisa Cadywould, Senior Vice President, Head of International Distribution.
“The appetite for premium TV movies has seen us more than double our distribution volume in recent years, allowing us to achieve one of our key goals of directly distributing to our broadcast partners about 25 TV movies per year,” said Tom Berry. “As we enter this next phase of growth, we are pleased to welcome Anna and Mai to Reel One as we continue to strengthen and expand our international sales operations.”
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 49 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 34 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 32 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020