Keshet International pre-sells Jo Frost on Killer Kids
Keshet International (KI) has pre-sold its new true crime documentary from Woodcut Media, fronted by renowned parenting expert Jo Frost (Supernanny, Family Matters, Nanny on Tour), Jo Frost on Killer Kids (4 x 60’), to the leading Australian subscription TV network Foxtel ahead of its official international launch at MIPCOM 2017. Jo Frost will attend the market in support of the show which she co-developed and as well as serving as executive producer.
Produced by true crime specialists Woodcut Media for Crime + Investigation (A+E Networks) in the UK, Jo Frost is on a journey to find out why children kill. The child behavioural expert, who has over 30 years’ experience in the parental field, is used to dealing with challenging children but none of them have been quite as troubled as the four individuals in this series. Jo candidly asks the important questions…What makes a young person so angry and frustrated that they decide to take the life of another? Are they born with a lethal trigger inside of them or are they products of the environment around them? Quite simply put, is it nature or nurture? In this series the families and friends of the victims as well as criminologists, psychologists, journalists and detectives involved with each case are interviewed to get to the heart of the story and find out if these children are born evil.
Jim Buchan, General Manager of Factual Channels at Foxtel Australia said, “The question of childhood experiences and associated behavioural effects that can develop towards criminality is always a key concern for parents and society in general. Jo Frost brings a unique ability to show viewers a new perspective on parenting style and behavioural consequences. We’re pleased to be working with Woodcut, C + I UK and Keshet International in bringing our audience closer to better answering these questions.”
Jo Frost, CEO NannyJo Productions said, “It’s been an incredible, insightful experience working on this thought-provoking taboo series. Woodcut brought a wealth of true crime expertise to the table and I’m delighted that it will now be seen in Australia and beyond thanks to Keshet International.”
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020