A modern tale of Snow-White and Huntsman, told under the shadows of skyscrapers of a Metropolis, surrounded with dark circles of power and dirty money. For One “taking lives” is all he knows; for the Other “giving” is… One’s heart is heavier than a fallen fortress, the other is a fallen angel.
In the love story of two complete opposites, “black” and “white”; what would be the Price of Passion; giving or taking lives, including their own?
Ferhat, once unaware of the harsh realities of life, had to give away his childhood when he lost his hero, his beloved father Necdet by a brutal murder. Ferhat’s uncle Namık, reaches out his hand, asking to be accepted as a father. By carefully planning Ferhat’s steps, by turning Ferhat into a murderer as he is, Namık ties their destinies to each other so that he feels closer to his illegimate son Ferhat, his real son. A secret that was long kept under the shadow of the past…
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020