“We have made several announcements regarding new distribution opportunities globally in the past few months and we’re delighted to announce this new deal with Amazon,” says Natalie Boot, Director of Digital, Insight TV. Being a part of the new Amazon Channels line up gives viewers a chance to enjoy the vast range of action adventure content that Insight TV provides based on global trending topics.”
Amazon Channels are available via the existing Prime Video app to watch anytime, anywhere through the Amazon Video app on smart TVs, iOs and Android mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets and games consoles.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020