INSIGHT TV announces new formats for series THRU at MIPCOM
“We’re incredibly excited about the launch of ‘THRU’ as it builds on our fast growing, strong portfolio of compelling and creative content that we’ve created this year. MIPCOM 2017 is the perfect venue for us to demonstrate the show’s inventive format and we’re looking forward to seeing what the future holds for this adventurous new series,” says Arun Maljaars, INSIGHT TV’s Global Content Strategy Manager.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 52 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020