HISTORY commences production on 100 DAYS TO VICTORY
Toronto, ON – The gripping story of the Allies’ collaborative efforts to end the First World War and Canada’s crucial role within those victories is coming to HISTORY Fall 2018, as production begins on the new original docudrama, 100 Days to Victory (2×60). The two-part series is set to air during HISTORY’s annual Days of Remembrance programming, timed to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the First World War’s conclusion.
Through cinematic recreations of crucial battles and insights with top historians, the series tells the story of the courageous contributions in the final days of the First World War, including Canada’s pivotal role. Commissioned by Corus Entertainment’s HISTORY, this international co-production is produced by Canada’s Bristow Global Media and Australia’s Electric Pictures.
“100 Days to Victory marks a timely reminder of the heroic Canadian stories that HISTORY is proud to reignite on screen,” said Lisa Godfrey, Vice President Original Content, Corus Entertainment. “We continue to dedicate original programming for Days of Remembrance to those who have and continue to serve our nation.”
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 75 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 5 March 28 views | posted on March 2, 2021
- ABP Network achieves threefold growth in digital 24 views | posted on March 4, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020