In line with the occasion, which coincides with the upcoming Halloween season, FOX+ will be releasing an exclusive video showcasing the make-up process behind the show’s Deer-Eating Walker from season 1. The video features the work of special effects makeup artist Chris Ruth. Fans can also binge watch all past episodes from the seven seasons on the platform, which offers consumers an upgraded entertainment experience with the latest content. FOX+ is available on iOS and Android mobile devices as well as on Android TV.
FOX+ is the first and only video-streaming service in Asia promising an unrivalled combination of the latest TV series, first-run Hollywood blockbusters, hit Chinese series and movies, live sports, thrilling documentaries and a big library of content all in one place. With 11,000 hours of programming across multiple genres, this will give FOX+ viewers an unparalleled viewing experience as they embrace the most popular content from global movie studios and television channels, as well as original FOX programming such as National Geographic original series, The Long Road Home on 5th November.
They can also enjoy blockbuster movies such as the collection of Star Wars movies including the upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Hacksaw Ridge and Japanese animation hit Your Name in November. In addition to The Walking Dead, viewers can also catch latest episodes of popular series such as The Gifted, American Horror Story, Empire and Ray Donovan on the same day as U.S as well as binge watch every season of the shows.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 150 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021