EbonyLife, A&E Networks and Viacom sponsors at MIPCOM
Lagos – Nigeria’s number one lifestyle and entertainment channel, EbonyLife TV, is sponsoring a two-day Diversity Programme at MIPCOM, the annual global market for entertainment content, where the world’s most influential industry players gather to discover the latest programming and find new partners. MIPCOM takes place from 16-19 October in Cannes, France, while the Diversity Programme begins on the 17th.
The Programme will include the inaugural Diversity TV International Excellence Awards 2017, which is dedicated to championing and promoting diversity in all its forms across the international television industry. This is an issue that has been especially important to Mo Abudu, the CEO of EbonyLife TV, as the channel has forged ahead in creating powerful images of African women succeeding in business, politics and corporate life, while striving for equality in their personal lives.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020