EbonyLife, A&E Networks and Viacom sponsors at MIPCOM
Lagos – Nigeria’s number one lifestyle and entertainment channel, EbonyLife TV, is sponsoring a two-day Diversity Programme at MIPCOM, the annual global market for entertainment content, where the world’s most influential industry players gather to discover the latest programming and find new partners. MIPCOM takes place from 16-19 October in Cannes, France, while the Diversity Programme begins on the 17th.
The Programme will include the inaugural Diversity TV International Excellence Awards 2017, which is dedicated to championing and promoting diversity in all its forms across the international television industry. This is an issue that has been especially important to Mo Abudu, the CEO of EbonyLife TV, as the channel has forged ahead in creating powerful images of African women succeeding in business, politics and corporate life, while striving for equality in their personal lives.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020