As a digital companion to Season 10 of CNN Original Series Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown, Explore Parts Unknown launches an exclusive eight-part video series, “The Perfect Dish: Asia” featuring 8 cities across Asia.
Starting October 1, episodes will roll out online weekly with the first story featuring Singapore. Inspired by Bourdain’s belief that you could spend an entire year exploring just one city block of Tokyo, the video series will feature Bourdain introducing each of the 8 locations in Asia (including Singapore, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Taipei, Hanoi, Yangon, Okinawa and Tokyo) and dispatching correspondents in search of the destination’s perfect dish.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020