Singapore – Animax, the region’s leading anime channel, announced a campaign with Waterway Point starring Animax’s popular characters, OO-Kun & Friends. The campaign marks the first of its kind for the channel, and comprises four original animated clips featuring Waterway Point’s exciting amenities including Happy Park, The Cove, Wonderland and Party Room. These clips will be available on Waterway Point’s Facebook page.
“OO-Kun and his friends have a strong affinity with millions of anime fans across the region. As a premier family destination in Singapore, Waterway Point, has tapped the power of Animax to engage new and existing visitors via customized, vibrant content that can seamlessly integrate into the shopping mall experience,” said Jacqueline Tok, Vice President, Media and Sponsorship Sales, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020