Singapore – Animax, the region’s leading anime channel, announced a campaign with Waterway Point starring Animax’s popular characters, OO-Kun & Friends. The campaign marks the first of its kind for the channel, and comprises four original animated clips featuring Waterway Point’s exciting amenities including Happy Park, The Cove, Wonderland and Party Room. These clips will be available on Waterway Point’s Facebook page.
“OO-Kun and his friends have a strong affinity with millions of anime fans across the region. As a premier family destination in Singapore, Waterway Point, has tapped the power of Animax to engage new and existing visitors via customized, vibrant content that can seamlessly integrate into the shopping mall experience,” said Jacqueline Tok, Vice President, Media and Sponsorship Sales, Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 78 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 44 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020