Singapore – The largest sports media property in Asian history, ONE Championship (ONE), has just announced its blockbuster 2018 calendar featuring 24 massive events taking place in iconic cities across Asia. The promotion continues to set the bar for authentic world-class martial arts, bringing a unique experience to fans all over the region. Apart from events previously held in major Asian cities, ONE Championship also introduces inaugural events in new markets South Korea and Japan.
Chatri Sityodtong, Chairman and CEO of ONE Championship, stated: “We are thrilled to announce our incredible 2018 calendar of events for ONE Championship. We have 24 massive shows planned for all sports fans in Asia and will continue to showcase the absolute best in martial arts, delivered by our homegrown martial arts superheroes. 2018 is going to be an epic year of action and I can’t wait to get things started.”
ONE Championship is experiencing a phenomenal 2017, featuring historic matchups across the board, especially in the second half of the calendar year. With six huge events lined up in the coming months, ONE promises to close the year out with a bang.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.1k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 49 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 40 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020