With over 20 years of professional experience, Chris Lencheski has authored industry-setting standards and practice guidelines followed by major entities from network and cable television groups to Fortune 500 companies. Most recently, Chris served as Vice Chairman and CEO of IRG Sports + Entertainment – A TPG Speciality Lending Company, encompassing more than 1,150 motorsports, live entertainment and corporate events annually at their venues and within their global racing series. Mr. Lencheski was retained to author and execute the corporate renewal of IRG Sports + Entertainment and under his leadership, IRG Sports + Entertainment expanded into Australia, acquired content from NASCAR to Red Bull Global Rally Cross and orchestrated the return of IRG motorsports sanctioning bodies after a 19-year absence to global television and the development of a digital platform with the ESPN family of networks.
Prior to IRGSE, Chris Lencheski was President of Comcast-Spectators’ subsidiary Front Row Marketing and Analytics (FRMS) – FRMS was the commercial rights, sponsorship and analytics firm inside the greater Comcast ecosystem of stadiums, arenas, teams and properties. FRMS was acquired by Learfield Sports in 2015.
His work also included collaborations with the Americas’ Cup, English Premier League, the Olympics, Formula One and World Cup projects as well as a host of international and national properties from every major league to governing bodies. He was a multiple team owner in the NASCAR Sprint and Nationwide Series, as well as owner of International Hockey League franchise; the Quad City Mallards – The IHL Affiliate of the NHL Philadelphia Flyers. Chris Lencheski is a graduate of Syracuse University, where he is a three-term board member of the Falk College of Sports and Human Dynamics. Mr. Lencheski is an alumnus of Harvard Business School and will continue as an adjunct professor at Columbia University.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020