To strengthen this business arm, Nilufer Kuyel, joined Kanal D International as Director of Co-productions and Foreign Investments. Kanal D International, being the only player in the Turkish market with a dedicated co-production division, currently bringing new business models to co-develop for scripted, non-scripted and creating brand new content for global market with top industry professionals from all over the world. Ms. Kuyel will be heading the co-production division and she will be directly working for Ozge Bulut Marasli, CEO – Kanal D & Production Companies.
Previously, Kanal D International sealed a co-pro deal with Chile’s Mega and aims to expand its operations both in LATAM and other territories. Kanal D International is focused to bring more and more trendsetting projects within the recently established co-production division in the short run.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 58 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020