Soniya Kulkarni, in addition to her creative head position has been tasked with the job of business development. In her newly minted role of Creative and Business Head, Productions, India, she will lead the charge in winning new business while continuing to oversee the productions and creative teams.
Deepali Handa has been promoted to Commercial Head, Productions, India. She continues to oversee BBC Worldwide India’s non-fiction production and production accounts as well as operational performance. Soniya and Deepali will carry on reporting to Myleeta Aga, SVP and GM, South & South East Asia.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 68 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020