London/Athens – Antenna Group, the leading international media and entertainment organisation, is set to make a Greek version of hit game show Still Standing for its’ leading Free-To-Air channel, ANT1 TV.Ant1 has commissioned 200 episodes of the popular studio-based Armoza format.
Announcing the commission, Giannis Latsios, COO for Content at ANT1 TV, said: “Antenna Group is delighted to bring the hit international game show, Still Standing, to Greece. It is a highly entertaining, unique and fun format that will feature as one of our flagship shows for the new season’s schedule. We hope audiences in Greece will enjoy our local version of the fast-paced quiz and real-life jeopardy.”
Created by Israel’s Channel 10 and July-August Productions, Still Standing is a ground-breaking game show that offers contestants the chance to win a substantial cash prize by out-guessing 10 opponents in 10 fast-paced and dramatic trivia battles. As the clock winds down, contestants fight to be the last one still standing, because if they’re left scrambling for the answer, they’ll literally be dropped from the game – straight through the studio floor!
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 75 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020