London/Athens – Antenna Group, the leading international media and entertainment organisation, is set to make a Greek version of hit game show Still Standing for its’ leading Free-To-Air channel, ANT1 TV.Ant1 has commissioned 200 episodes of the popular studio-based Armoza format.
Announcing the commission, Giannis Latsios, COO for Content at ANT1 TV, said: “Antenna Group is delighted to bring the hit international game show, Still Standing, to Greece. It is a highly entertaining, unique and fun format that will feature as one of our flagship shows for the new season’s schedule. We hope audiences in Greece will enjoy our local version of the fast-paced quiz and real-life jeopardy.”
Created by Israel’s Channel 10 and July-August Productions, Still Standing is a ground-breaking game show that offers contestants the chance to win a substantial cash prize by out-guessing 10 opponents in 10 fast-paced and dramatic trivia battles. As the clock winds down, contestants fight to be the last one still standing, because if they’re left scrambling for the answer, they’ll literally be dropped from the game – straight through the studio floor!
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020