New York / Singapore- A+E Networks announced the launch of History in Vietnam adding to its global footprint with over 120 million households across Asia. The leading global factual entertainment destination for award-winning and entertaining hit series and specials, will broadcast the HISTORY branded 24-hour channel in high-definition and fully subtitled in Vietnamese on MobiTV – Channel 55 (DTT) and 66 (DTH).
“We are pleased to be extending the HISTORY Asia footprint in Vietnam with a legacy of premium programming,” said Prem Kamath, Deputy Managing Director, Asia Pacific, A+E Networks. “With the largest Pay TV subscriber base in South-East Asia at 13 million subscribers, Vietnam provides a tremendous opportunity to connect new viewers with history through our award-winning series and specials.”
In partnership with Vietnam’s leading content provider, Thaole Entertainment, History branded content experiences across multimedia platforms will be localized through language subtitling, strategic content curation and creation to enhance connectivity with local fans through a diverse range of informative, immersive, and entertaining content genres.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,212 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 92 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 77 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 73 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020