ABS-CBN Corporation, the Philippines’ leading media and entertainment company, and its cable, broadband, and direct-to-home subsidiary SKY Cable Corporation, were once again recognized for media excellence as they hauled one Gold and one Silver award, respectively, in the 2017 Spark Awards in Singapore.
ABS-CBN won Gold in the Best Content Team category for its entry titled “Creating Effective Digital Solutions for the Company, Brands, Fans, and the Country” as it enabled the company and its partner clients to effectively engage target audiences by offering immersive digital solutions.
As it transitions into an agile digital company, ABS-CBN launched digital projects that serve the needs of its expanding digital audience, including One Music PH’s digital concerts, which are tailor fit for millennial audiences based on predictive social listening and the “Pinoy Big Brother” Online House, which gave fans of the hit reality TV show the chance to experience the thrill of being a housemate.
ABS-CBN’s other digital projects include Patrol.PH, a Filipino language news website that caters to the needs of the digital market; ABS-CBNfoundation.com, a website that inspires the general public to uplift fellow Filipinos through public service; and “Nesfruta Real or No Real Challenge,” an original online show that builds awareness among moms about the ‘real fruit’ goodness of Nesfruta, among many others.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 118 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 72 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 64 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021