Tesco Ireland and creative agency, Rothco, launch the first commercial in part of a new three-year campaign that will form an ambitious new repositioning for Tesco Ireland. Following on from the successful Christmas campaign Here’s to the Hosts, Family Makes Us Better will put authentic family life at the heart of the Tesco business.
The campaign launches with a 60” TV commercial about Irish family life, which is at once poetic and every day, inviting the audience to picture their own family in the process. Directed by Joshua Neale and shot over four days, the film features real families from all over Ireland as they go about their daily lives.
Rothco Executive Creative Director, Alan Kelly, said, “This has been a hugely rewarding project for Rothco. From the outset, we sought to really get under the skin of the Tesco shopper in Ireland to identify what human truth resonates with them. Through our 2016 Christmas campaign, “Here’s to the Hosts”, and through our more recent Easter campaign, our approach has been to consistently demonstrate the importance of family to Tesco in an authentic, honest and relatable way.”
Centred on Irish family insights, Rothco and Tesco Ireland identified that when customers shop, they shop with families in mind, and not as individuals. This initial insight has become the beginning of an extensive three-year strategy aligned with both customer behaviour and Tesco Ireland’s business objectives.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 98 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 38 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 30 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 28 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020