Chase Carey, Executive Chairman and CEO of Formula 1 will share his thoughts on the future of Formula 1. With all eyes on Japan, Cool Japan! The Road to 2020 will present a unique perspective on what Rugby World Cup’s debut in north Asia and the 2020 Olympics mean for both Japan and entertainment fans around the world. China is also a major focus for the conference. Speakers from Wanda, CMC, SECA, Alisports, CAA, and Johnson Yeh of Riot Games will elaborate on the upcoming League of Legends World Championships, hosted for the first time in the 90,000-seat Bird’s Nest stadium in Beijing. Attendees will also meet and hear from Italo Zanzi, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Sports, Fox Networks Group Asia.
The online Gaming and eSports industry is possibly the most exciting area of the entertainment industry today and Gaming Matters will provide conference goers with an insight into some explosive industry trends and highlight how the development of e-gaming is creating opportunities for growth within other industries. Featuring Kevin Lin COO of Twitch, the world’s leading social video platform and community for gamers and creators with close to 10 million daily community members making the platform a true industry leader.
Online Matters goes to the very heart of the video revolution featuring some of the leaders of the biggest companies leading the charge including Rob Roy, VP Content Acquisition at Netflix, Hosi Simon, Global General Manager, VICE and Anil Nihalani, Head of Connected Media at Mediacorp.
Marketing Matters, in conjunction with the World Federation of Advertisers and Ogilvy, focuses on the buy side of the media and entertainment business and looks to provide marketers with new ways to reach audiences in 2020 and provide insights on marketing strategy optimization, automation, AI and more. Speakers include Vice President of Media at the world’s largest advertiser Unilever, David Porter, who will talk about getting the conscious, cognisant and connected consumers to talk to you, while a panel discussion featuring speakers from Publicis Media Group, Columbus and Lazada Group will debatePerformance Marketing: The Convergence of Media, Content and Commerce plus much more.
At night and throughout the preceding weekend (September 9-10), All That Matters delegates will be given the opportunity to continue their networking as over 40 bands from around the world entertain delegates as part of the Music Matters Live festival at Chijmes.
All That Matters is the region’s premiere ‘Business-2-Business-2-Fan’ event experience. Taking place from September 9-13 at The Ritz-Carlton Millenia, Singapore, All That Matters will once again bring thousands of executives and music fans to Singapore to enjoy the entertainment and debate the trends that continue to shape Asia’s billion-dollar music, sports, entertainment and online industries.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 174 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 149 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 70 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 61 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021