DHX Media and YouTube Red team up to release We Are Savvy
DHX Media and YouTube announced that they have teamed up to release We Are Savvy – a magazine-style series featuring engaging segments about music, fashion, dance and DIY – on YouTube Red. Each half-hour episode is introduced by Annie LeBlanc of the Bratayley YouTube channel, alongside segment hosts Spencer, Tehya and Sarah who’ll explore a broad range of topics ranging from handy DIYs and life hacks, to inspiring peer profiles and celebrity interviews including, singer Alessia Cara, Nashville stars Lennon and Maisy, and Supermodel Coco Rocha, and more! We Are Savvy is set to premiere on YouTube Red this fall. It is produced by B-Minor Productions, a division of Banger Films, and is distributed globally by DHX Media.
Josh Scherba, EVP Distribution and Content at DHX Media, said: “We Are Savvy has a fresh, positive energy and a lively magazine format that makes it a perfect fit for YouTube Red and its audience. We’re confident that digital-savvy tweens and their families will love this fantastic series.”
“We loved the concept of We Are Savvy, and we’re excited to bring the first magazine-style show to YouTube Red. We believe the inspirational girl power message will resonate with audiences,” said Nadine Zylstra, from the YouTube Red Originals team.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 82 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Encore Singapore off to a flying start 79 views | posted on March 4, 2021
- Medialink granted exclusive distribution rights to ‘TSUKIMICHI -Moonlight Fantasy-‘ and ‘Joran The Princess of Snow and Blood’ from Nippon TV in Asia territories excluding Korea 45 views | posted on March 8, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 38 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020