“Season after season, NatGeo’s Wicked Tuna continues to be celebrated as one of the strongest franchises on cable television in the U.S.,” commented Haber. “The deals we have already secured with some of the top broadcasters are evidence that Wicked Tuna is a real catch for viewers not just in the U.S. but around the world.”
Produced by Pilgrim Media Group, Wicked Tuna is about a special breed of fishermen who set out in frigid North Atlantic waters in hopes of catching enough of the elusive, and lucrative, Bluefin tuna, to earn a living. With a fishing window of just 14 weeks and the livelihood of their families at stake, these proud Massachusetts men and women compete out at sea in an ongoing battle for their economic survival.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 175 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020