ABS-CBN Corporation recently appointed Ma. Cecilia “Macie” Imperial as officer-in-charge (OIC) for its program acquisitions and international sales and distribution businesses concurrent to her role as the company’s Program Acquisitions Head for pay TV.
Imperial, who has been with ABS-CBN for 17 years, was first engaged in 2000 to acquire content for theatrical release under then ABS-CBN subsidiary Sky Films. She was assigned program acquisitions head in 2007 where she led contract negotiations and deals of acquired content for ABS-CBN’s cable and sports channels.
- Abacus Media Rights secures international distribution rights for ‘The Masked Dancer UK’ 104 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Differentiating the sports OTT experience 103 views | posted on May 14, 2021
- Asian independent short films now accessible worldwide with ZEASN and Viddsee team up 103 views | posted on May 17, 2021
- Social entertainment platform GazeTV breaks the tradition with blockchain, tokenized ecosystem for audiences and video creators 68 views | posted on May 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020