ABS-CBN Corporation recently appointed Ma. Cecilia “Macie” Imperial as officer-in-charge (OIC) for its program acquisitions and international sales and distribution businesses concurrent to her role as the company’s Program Acquisitions Head for pay TV.
Imperial, who has been with ABS-CBN for 17 years, was first engaged in 2000 to acquire content for theatrical release under then ABS-CBN subsidiary Sky Films. She was assigned program acquisitions head in 2007 where she led contract negotiations and deals of acquired content for ABS-CBN’s cable and sports channels.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021