ABS-CBN Corporation recently appointed Ma. Cecilia “Macie” Imperial as officer-in-charge (OIC) for its program acquisitions and international sales and distribution businesses concurrent to her role as the company’s Program Acquisitions Head for pay TV.
Imperial, who has been with ABS-CBN for 17 years, was first engaged in 2000 to acquire content for theatrical release under then ABS-CBN subsidiary Sky Films. She was assigned program acquisitions head in 2007 where she led contract negotiations and deals of acquired content for ABS-CBN’s cable and sports channels.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 75 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 43 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 40 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 36 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020