Sarah Head, Executive Producer of Roundtable says, “the show will analyse ideas that actually matter to you, in an accessible and compelling way – Roundtable will make sense of the word around us.”
The programme host, David Foster commented, “Roundtable gives our viewers the chance to listen in to an intimate conversation between big-thinkers about controversial issues that shape our world.” Adding that, “it brings exciting ideas and people together, and let’s the sparks fly!”
Roundtable is relevant issues and relevant people analyzing the subjects that matter to you.
The first episode of the new weekday show, Roundtable, will be aired on Monday July 3rd at 15:30GMT.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020