Madrid – Featuring the inspiring journeys of five transgender athletes and how sport helped them find their true identities, Identify, the new original series from the Olympic Channel, profiles athletes who are making their mark in the sports world. The five-episode docu-series premieres on Wednesday, 28 June, and is available worldwide exclusively on the Olympic Channel digital platform mobile app and at olympicchannel.com.
Athletes Chloe Anderson (volleyball player), Schuyler Bailar (swimmer), Harrison Browne (hockey player), Pat Manuel (boxer) and Chris Mosier (triathlete) each share their personal stories of the challenges and triumphs they’ve endured while facing gender and identity issues in their desire to compete.
“At the end of the day, I’m just a person that loves volleyball, and I want to play it,” said Anderson. “I just love the sport that I play, and I want to try and continue to do it, so I just keep pushing to make sure I do.”
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 45 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020