Stockholm-The series went on air of Tuesday last week, scoring 19,5% rating for the first episode, with audience share at over 30%. Mega was the first channel to bring Turkish Drama to Latin America, and has enjoyed a string of ratings hits over the past few years, with various viewing records broken by series such as Ezel, Karadayi, Fatmagul and Medcezir.
“The international success of Insider is no surprise,” says Barbora Susterova, head of Latin America at distributor Eccho Rights. “Ay Yapim is a production house that is highly respected throughout the world, and the actors have become household names, particularly in South America.”
“At Mega, we are so excited to have Insider on air. Our fans have waited a long time for this as they follow closely all the new series from Turkey. The audience numbers for the first episodes reflect this excitement,” says Juan Ignacio Vicente, Director of Content and International Business at Mega.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 95 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 71 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 64 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 54 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020