Stockholm-The series went on air of Tuesday last week, scoring 19,5% rating for the first episode, with audience share at over 30%. Mega was the first channel to bring Turkish Drama to Latin America, and has enjoyed a string of ratings hits over the past few years, with various viewing records broken by series such as Ezel, Karadayi, Fatmagul and Medcezir.
“The international success of Insider is no surprise,” says Barbora Susterova, head of Latin America at distributor Eccho Rights. “Ay Yapim is a production house that is highly respected throughout the world, and the actors have become household names, particularly in South America.”
“At Mega, we are so excited to have Insider on air. Our fans have waited a long time for this as they follow closely all the new series from Turkey. The audience numbers for the first episodes reflect this excitement,” says Juan Ignacio Vicente, Director of Content and International Business at Mega.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 62 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 57 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021